“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 28: 19-20


Tuesday, July 20, 2010



A few weeks ago, we had a Music Day at school. The different musical groups of the school performed some pieces, along with a high school duet pair. The choirs were fun to hear and do well. I just wish the high school was not still forcing the kids to play recorder. Hopefully, I will be able to help out in some way. One music teacher is teaching some of his students some other instruments, but said equipment is old and of a limited variety, as the pictures show. This is another area I'm trying to help with.

A few weeks before I left for vacation, I was able to visit the orphanage site. The walls are up and some flooring was done, by now probably all done! It is very exciting to see it going up. I know the Tatum family is very ready to be in their home:), though Meredith and I will miss them terribly!

I have had a wonderful time back in Texas for vacation! Lauren and Jon's wedding was absolutely beautiful and went very well. Same for the reception. We all had a wonderful time, and I was able to visit with many friends, catch up, and just have fun with them! I can't wait to see her pictures. And thankfully, I didn't make a single mistake when I played piano at the wedding, of which I am very proud of myself for doing. I don't think that's ever happened to me before! Then Mom and Dad and I headed up to Ruidoso, NM for a few days. It was great! You could smell the pine trees in the air, and it was in the 50's when you woke up in the morning! One day we went to the Three Rivers Petroglyph Site north of Tularosa. It was awesome! I was in heaven, aside from the scorching heat, that is.























No comments:

Post a Comment