“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 28: 19-20


Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have realized, when reading my posts, that some of my grammer and spelling does not show my years of schooling:). I'm sorry for this. I promise I had some good teachers! Here's a fun fact for you though: when you are in the process of learning a new language, the grammer and spelling of your native tongue begins to "disappear," for lack of a better term. My friends and I have noticed we have started to make up words that are a mix of English and Spanish when we cannot find the word we want in either language! It has been the cause of many laughs, that's for sure. So I'll be trying to improve, I just ask for you patience:).

I'm really enjoying my classes, especially Gramatica. I wish I could have that class all day! And the teacher has found a new nick-name for me that no one has ever used before: Anita. :) I like it. This is something many adults will do with someone's name. It's a way of saying "sweetheart," or "darling"or some such thing while still using their name.

I'm very ready for school to start. Just going to language school, doing homework, getting groceries, etc. is feeling a lot like limbo. Other than learning a language, it feels like I'm not doing anything else worthwhile right now, and I hate that feeling. Meredith and I are both anxious and ready for our kids to come back to school so we can start working:).

No comments:

Post a Comment