“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 28: 19-20


Monday, January 18, 2010

We went to a new church on Sunday that isn't far from the language school. It was fun, but it was also 2 1/2 hours long...but there was some fun stuff. They had some guests who are missionaries in Israel. We heard their testimonies and one man has made CD's that are in Hebrew and Spanish, so of course I got some:) I really enjoy them so far. Then we went and watched the Cowboys lose at another student's house. So we had fun on Sunday:) And I actually cleaned house on Saturday! That's very strange for me. I'm still not sure what came over me, but maybe it will happen again some day.

I've signed up to be on one of the worship teams, playing piano. Our first chapel time to lead is next week. I'm looking forward to practicing piano and making music with others. The students lead each chapel and different people will speak. I'm anxious to here some of the teachers give their testimonies, because they truly feel that they are called to help us missionaries, and that's just cool to me:) And I'm trying to get another friend here at the language school to join our team cuz she can harmonize quite well, so we'll see.

I'll try and get some pictures of Colegio Metodista up soon, but until then God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment