“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 28: 19-20


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well, I had a good flight back to Costa Rica and a nice homecoming--the apartment is just like we left it and the Tatum family as welcoming as always. Meredith (my room mate) and I are now in Orientation at the language school we are really looking forward to learning Spanicsh so we can get back to the Methodist School and teaching again.

I had a really nice Christmas and New year with my family and got to see many friends and visit with everyone. I even got to celbrate my birthday with my family on New Year's Eve! (My birthday was Friday.) Even though I did not do any formal support-raising, I was gifted anyway by many friends. Several made sure I had money to use and others said they would send more anyway. And I cannot tell how many more are adding to that with their prayers. I would not be in such good spiritual, emotion, and yes, financial conditoin if it were not for the many prayers so many lift up onmy behalf. Thank you!!!

So, I know I'm starting the blogging thing a little late (I've been here three months already!), but here are a few pictures to give you and idea of what I've been up to and have to look forward to once again.
Manuel Antonio (beach on the Pacific side)

black sand beach in Puerto Viejo (Carribbean side)


damage done in the mountains after a major earthquake in Jan. 2009


sunset at Manuel Antonio

Manuel Antonio Nation Park


monkey-Manuel Antonio National Park







Voclan Poas









Lake near Volcan Poas



waterfall at La Paz Waterfall Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment