“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 28: 19-20


Saturday, January 16, 2010

The weather yesterday and today has been absolutely beautiful! Sunny with the occasional cloud and then an amazing sunset behind the mountains that we get to see from the apartment on top of a hill. And it's about time, I'm ready for some sun!

I've been doing a lot of reading, and now I've started Twilight, but in spanish, in hope that it will help me think more in spanish:) I'm surprised at how much I do understand, but that may be that I've read the book a few too many times! But in any case, I think it will be very beneficial to me, don't you?

Colegio Metodista starts school on Feb. 12 (or around that date, not too sure yet), and I'm looking forward to seeing my kids again. I've missed them. And hopefully Monday we'll be able to get our washing machine fixed! We've been using the Tatum's for a while now (they are our saviors!) so it will be nice to save them money finally!

Meredith and I have been hanging stuff up on our walls, and things are slowly starting to feel kind of like home. It's a wonderful feeling. Of course, it helps when you eat pancakes and sausage for breakfast:)

That's about all for now I think. Language school is going well, just need to buy/find a voice recorder by Monday (which means I need to hurry!).

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment